The Library's new website has been released to the public today. This much-needed redesign includes a beautiful new look and improved navigation for the Clements website. Much of the content from the old site is still present in revised form, as well as many new features to make the Clements website more accessible and user-friendly.
Some of the new features:
- Search: three options on one page, so you can search the Mirlyn library catalog, manuscript collection finding aids, and the Clements website from one starting point.
- Upcoming exhibits and events: mark your calendars with all our scheduled events and exhibit dates.
- Request reference assistance: email our reference staff with questions about the collections. They can help you get started with your research, or forward advanced questions to appropriate library curators.
- Online request form for photocopies and digital images: Now you can use this online form to request copies of library materials. See reproduction policies and fees for more information.
- Full-text searchable PDF files of all the back issues of The Quarto, the Clements Library newsletter, including many in-depth articles about Library collections. Clements Library Associates receive new issues in the mail as part of their membership benefits.
Questions or comments about the new web design? Let us know by leaving a comment on this blog post or by contacting the Clements Library.