The Spring-Summer Quarto is now available. The Quarto is a semi-annual magazine published by the William L. Clements Library and sent to members of the Clements Library Associates. This issue of The Quarto focuses on the architecture and three-dimensional collections at the Library.
- "From the Director," by J. Kevin Graffagnino, Director of the Library.
- "Architecture and Artifacts," by Clayton Lewis, Curator of Graphic Materials.
- "A Gallery of Realia," highlighting some of the interesting three-dimensional objects in the collections.
- "To Beautify the Library: Globes at the Clements," by Mary Sponberg Pedley, Assistant Curator of Maps.
- "Conserving Our Collections," by Julie Fremuth, Conservator.
- "Developments," by Ann Rock, Director of Development.
- Announcements: First post-doctoral fellowships awarded, 2011 Jacob M. Price visiting research fellows, and new publication.
- Calendar of Events
Read past issues of The Quarto online. Members of the Clements Library Associates will receive the current copy in the mail. If you would like more information about membership, please contact Ann Rock at email@example.com or 734-358-9770.