The Fall-Winter 2011 Quarto is now available. The Quarto is a semi-annual magazine published by the William L. Clements Library and sent to members of the Clements Library Associates. This issue of The Quarto focuses on the Clements Library collections related to the West Indies.
- "From the Director," by J. Kevin Graffagnino, Director of the Library.
- "Taking Havana," by Clayton Lewis, Curator of Graphic Materials. Broadside prints of the1762 British siege of Havana, Cuba, during the Seven Years' War in North America.
- "Caribbean Revolution," by Cheney Schopieray, Assistant Curator of Manuscripts. Manuscript collections related to the Caribbean.
- "Islands of Sugar," by JJ Jacobson, Curator for American Culinary History. Sugar-growing in the West Indies.
- "The Devil is in the Details," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director and Curator of Maps. Maps of the West Indies.
- "Developments," by Ann Rock, Director of Development. Library outreach through teaching, fellowships, electronic newsletter, and more.
- Calendar of Events