The Spring-Summer 2012 Quarto is now available. The Quarto is a semi-annual magazine published by the William L. Clements Library and sent to members of the Clements Library Associates. This issue of The Quarto focuses on the Clements Library collections related to education.
- "Reading, Writing, and 'Rithmetic," by J. Kevin Graffagnino, Director of the Library.
- "Maps and Education," by Mary Sponberg Pedley, Assistant Curator of Maps. Emma Willard and teaching the study of history through maps.
- "American Schoolbooks," by Emiko Hastings, Curator of Books. An overview of the Book Division's textbook collection.
- "Sons of Harmony," by Terese M. Austin, Library Assistant. Music education and tunebooks.
- "Learning from the Past," by Naomi Herman-Aplet & Erin Platte, Curatorial Assistants, Manuscripts Division. Manuscript collections relating to early education.
- "Developments," by Ann Rock, Director of Development. Matching funds to conserve the Bernard Romans map.
- Announcements. 2012 post-doctoral fellowships, 2012 Price fellows, and more.
- Calendar of Events.