The Spring-Summer 2013 Quarto is out! The Quarto is a semi-annual magazine published by the William L. Clements Library and sent to members of the Clements Library Associates. This issue of The Quarto focuses on the current Clements Library move and renovation.
- "Interesting Times," by J. Kevin Graffagnino, Director of the Library.
- "A Makeover for the Clements," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director & Curator of Maps. A brief history of our renovation plans, with details of the changes to be made.
- "Reader Services in Transition," by Clayton Lewis, Curator of Graphic Materials & Head of Reader Services. Continuing reference services at our temporary location.
- "The Moveable Feast," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director & Curator of Maps. The Janice Bluestein Longone Culinary Archive has a new home in the University Library's Special Collections Library.
- "Celebrating the Avenir Foundation Room," by Patrick J. Galligan, Curatorial Assistant, Manuscripts Division. The Norton Strange Townshend papers at the Clements Library and the naming of the new reading room.
- "1813-2013: A Bicentennial Marches On," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director & Curator of Maps." Commemoration of the War of 1812.
- "Developments," by Ann Rock. Digital initiatives at the Clements.
- Calendar of Events.