|The Great Moving Day (1888).|
- "Move Accomplished," by J. Kevin Graffagnino, Director of the Library.
- "A Moving Experience," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director & Curator of Maps. An overview of the move process from start to finish.
- "Moving and Sorting," by Clayton Lewis, Curator of Graphic Materials & Head of Reader Services. Reflections on the changes brought by the move, opportunities to sort and reunite collections.
- "Moving the Map Division," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director & Curator of Maps. How we moved the large green map cabinets from the reading room.
- "Serendipitous Hints of History," by Diana Sykes, Information Resources Assistant. Judging a book by its cover.
- "Moving the Books," by Emiko Hastings, Curator of Books & Digital Projects Librarian. Standardizing and reuniting the book collection, coordinating the collections move.
- "Developments," by Ann Rock, Director of Development. Fulfilling the mission of the Clements Library.
- Calendar of Events.