|Forged Remington watercolor in Boots and Saddles (1885).|
- "Forgeries, Facsimiles, Follies, & Phonies," by J. Kevin Graffagnino, Director of the Library.
- "Ferreting Out the Fakes," by Emiko Hastings, Curator of Books & Digital Projects Librarian. Confederate wallpaper newspapers, a forged Remington watercolor, Columbus' secret log book, and Chief Pontiac's bookplate.
- "Curator, Researcher, and Buyer Beware," by Cheney J. Schopieray, Curator of Manuscripts. Forged manuscripts and historical evidence.
- "Declaration Wars," by Clayton Lewis, Curator of Graphic Materials. Facsimiles of the Declaration of Independence.
- "Questionable Cartography," by Brian Leigh Dunnigan, Associate Director & Curator of Maps. Fakes and misconceptions in the map collection.
- "Preserving a Roman Road Map," by Mary Sponberg Pedley, Assistant Curator of Maps. An Ortelius facsimile.
- "Developments," by Ann Rock, Director of Development. Acquisition of the Henry Burbeck papers.
- Calendar of Events